Thursday, October 21, 2010

Izzy is a cool dude!

Received a lecture today from Izzy that initially made me upset.... I first thought of it as a lecture for putting in the effort, but later realized that it was more of a revelation that even if you put in what you think is a good amount of effort, someone else is putting in more and someone else more that the last..... If I am not willing take that next leap, then I might as well stop what I am doing now. One does not become good just because they want really bad, it takes a certain type and motivation and execution that will take you where you want to go, even if it means not sleeping and being super tired. It is awesome to be around such an inspired artist and I truly appreciate the knowledge that he drops on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment